Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My Disneyland Collection

Just for the sake for my future reference & memory.
We've been to 4 out of 6 Disneyland in the world. Alhamdulillah for the rezeki from Allah SWT.

Actually to be precise, total i went to DL is 5x. HKDL dah 2x.
1st time was in 2010. We went to HKDL.  Zaman anak 1.
then we repeat HKDL in 2013 after we hv hazry.
Tokyo DL in 2014,
DL Paris in 2015,
take a break in 2016 because i was pregnant.
continue with Shanghai DL in 2017,
i just noticed, most of my DL trip is around the same date, 21/22 Nov. hehehe
I have combined our pix infront of the castles above.

actually i started to collect DL souvenirs from my 2nd HKDL trip in 2013. Then it become addiction and i must get the same items everytime i go to new DL. Below are some of my personal DL collectible items.
Disneyland Time Guide/Guide map
DL snowglobe (unable to find one in Tokyo)
DL photoframe
DL popcorn bucket
DL beach towel
DL coins
DL t-shirt (sorry too lazy to dig in my wardrobe for other t-shirts)
DL pin
DL bottle straw. Only found these @ HKDL and DL Paris
DL Fridge magnet


that's what i collected so far.
whats next? I really hope i can be to the other 2 DLs (California & Florida). Aminnnn.....

No comments: